Ready to Go Electric with your Multifamily Property?
SMUD has incentives to help you make the switch and save.
SMUD’s Multifamily Program provides an excellent opportunity for multifamily property owners, property managers and licensed contractors to take advantage of SMUD incentives when installing projects throughout SMUD’s service territory.
Our upcoming webinar will provide an overview of SMUD’s Multifamily Program enhancements including:
- A simplified and streamlined application process.
- No-cost technical assistance from SMUD experts.
- Increased incentives for switching to cleaner, more efficient electric space heating, water heating and cooking appliances.
Additionally, the program now offers incentives for gas-to-electric conversions (including panel and associated upgrades when needed), energy efficiency, electric vehicles and electric vehicle chargers, with additional incentives for qualifying low-income multifamily properties.
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
- How to enroll in the program.
- How to request an assessment of your multifamily property.
- Program measures, incentives, program benefits.
- Program support and technical resources.
You’ll also learn how SMUD will engage with tenants through a comprehensive tenant engagement plan that includes educational information about the installed energy-efficient upgrades and commercial electric vehicle measures, SMUD programs and energy-saving tips to help reduce energy use and provide bill savings.
The webinar is on Wednesday, April 21, 2021, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. This will be a Zoom webinar.
Registration fee is $10.
Login instructions will be sent in your confirmation email.
Want to get started before the session? Learn more at smud.org/Multifamily .