IRM - Strategy & Implementation (Classroom)Name: IRM - Strategy & Implementation (Classroom)Date: March 6, 2018Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM PSTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Principles of Residential Marketing: Strategy and Implementation hones your skills in preparing marketing and sales budgets.
You will learn how to implement advertising based on a particular target market and gain greater insight on the various methods for generating traffic on a large budget as well as on a limited budget.
Whether you are building production homes in a community or custom homes on the buyer’s land, this course will teach you how to implement an effective sales environment.
It will also explore where you can find good salespeople and how to determine what type of support staff is appropriate.
You will learn how to train and pay staff and evaluate their performance as well as analyze and correct the initial and ongoing results of your building projects.
MIRM (Master in Residential Marketing) designation is earned through completion of the following:
- Research & Analysis Online
- Research & Analysis Classroom
- Strategy & Implementation Online
- Strategy & Implementation Classroom
- Case Study, BIA will hold MIRM-Aid workshops to help you with your case study
- Submit materials to NAHB in October, and successful completion results in graduation at International Builders Show in Feb 2019 in Las Vegas
Click here for Research & Analysis Online course.
Click here for Strategy & Implementation Online course.
Both online courses are offered through NAHB and are separate from the classroom courses. Courses do not have to be taken in any particular order but must be completed.